Friday 30 October 2009

I Gave You a Cup (of Wine) But You

Since I have decided to be more serious about some of my dreams I would like to share this story too.

About 5 years ago and few months after that event, one night I saw a dream. I saw Jesus coming to me in a room with 2 other men behind him. I don't know who the other 2 were but I recognized Jesus.

He was dressed very normally and there was nothing very special about his appearance to be honest. He wasn't angry but he wasn't happy either.

He told me this and left the room after a while:
"I gave you a cup (of wine) and you drank half of it but you throw away the other half and broke the cup."

I thought with myself that if I drank half of your cup (of wine), that was my decision and that was right and I have no regret. I am sure God has many more cups to give me if needed. I was rebellion in other words.

At the time I saw the dream, I hadn't read the bible, didn't know much about Jesus and didn't know anything about the story of Jesus giving wine to his disciplines at the Last Supper.

At the time, I ignored this and didn't think about it much. I am not sure what He meant by this.

I will write about the meaning of "Jesus Giving Cup of Wine" from Bible when I find some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment