Thursday 4 August 2022

Invite God to Your Life - Meditate on Him

 


Inviting God to your life means consulting with him regarding every aspect of your life everyday.

Connecting with your soul which is connected with God's soul and listening to the inspirations which pour in.

Not doing it your way, with you earthly mind, worries, concerns, restrictions, complications.

The deeper you understand Bible, the better you can understand God's will for your life.

Let his divine holy spirit guide, lead and direct you.

Ask and Listen

Regarding every area of your life, everyday spend minutes or hours on meditating on God's plan for your life.

  • What'd you like me to do my God? How'd you like me to do it?
  • What'd you like me to say my God? How'd you like me to say it?
  • What'd you like me to think about my God? How'd you like me to think?
Write down whatever inspirations come to you, check it's according to Bible to ensure that's God's will.

Areas:

  • Health
  • Family
  • Relationships
  • Finances
  • Property
  • Education
  • Career
  • ...

No comments:

Post a Comment